Services provided by Oelmann Elektronik
Design, supply, mount and maintain the telecommunications networks at all levels
- Planning and configuration of professional mobile communication systems, delivery and installation of equipment, training and technical support.
- Supply of telecommunications systems, components, and equipment as own manufacturing as well as proven equipment from trusted manufacturers, according to customer requirements.
- Years of practice, a skilled team of engineers, technicians, logisticians and local partners.
- Extensive experience in the communications industry and a strong background in OEM production and solution development.
- Design, delivery, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of the analog and digital mobile communication systems, terminals, and pagers.
- The survey, inspection, and testing of communication systems.
- Upgrade existing communication systems up to the current level of technology, including the special requirements and a smooth transition with no interruption of service.
- Training partners, customers and end-users the basics and techniques of professional mobile communications.
- Delivery and support of microwave and fiber optic equipment.
- Supply of equipment for mobile communication centers:
- High quality mobile telescopic masts.
- Compact and extremely quiet power generators.
- Mobile PMR/trunking and conventional base stations, terminals and antennas.
- Mobile (on-board) computers with the custom specific control panel for alarm messages and automatic tracking of the various parameters.
- Research and technological development in the field of RFID, WLAN, TETRA, DMR.
- Software development of embedded systems and applications.
- Specialized hardware and software solutions, firmware and DSP programming.
- Custom and serial devices, samples and/or small series with installation, operation tests, and maintenance.
- Development of assemblies in high frequency and digital environment.
- Conventional and SMT−assembly by selected partners, circuit boards in−house testing.
- Circuit board layout extraction for electronic assemblies for HF devices considering EMC aspects.